I need to update my dating life. I mean really update it :) So I'm going to think of my greatest stories that have happened in the last year. A guy came up to me in Best Buy a while ago and asked if I needed any help. I did need help so I asked him thinking that he worked there. After about a minute of talking to him I realized that he was shopping also and was flirting with me. Oh the fun and excitement that could have been had if he had been normal. But alas he was not. He asked me if I would like to go to a bar sometime with him and play some pool. I told him I was dating someone (which was true) as a backed away from him and ducked behind the next aisle. I felt like running out of the store after that. But I just stayed out of his line of sight. Maybe I should have gone out with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and she's back!
I might be.....
Post a Comment